Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
HIRING CNAs, Contracts & PRN, up to $13 an hour!
Irving, TX United States
You became a healthcare provider to help people, why not make a good living doing it? Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistant candidates to join their network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current openings for all shifts in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
We have PRN, and also 2, 4, 8, 10 and 13 week contracts available.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
Running short on funds, take an extra shift with us and get paid after completion of shift!!!!!!!!!
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!! We are also proud to offer our professionals the option of 100% true daily pay - you work hard for your money - decide how and when you get paid!
Completion and referral bonus program. Contact office for details.
We have openings in the following areas throughout North and Central Texas:
- LTAC/Skilled Nursing
- as well as other areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the healthcare facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay: Up to $13 an hour!
- Referral Bonus(es)
- 100% True Daily Pay Options
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability ** Company Paid
- Short Term Disability ** Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
Job Requirements, Dependent on position
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
-Certification as Surgical Tech
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- At least One (1) year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to servicing the unique needs of each of our healthcare professionals. Our clients include a diverse spectrum of healthcare facilities across a variety of clinical settings including major medical centers, community based hospitals, outpatient clinics, sub-acute care & rehab hospitals, correctional and long term care facilities to name a few. So, whether you are looking for something part-time - or a full-time position - our team members will work hard to match you with the perfect facility and job.
We understand the importance of clinical excellence and want you & your career to be recognized for your expertise. At AHS, it**s not just about filling a shift, instead we want to act as a conduit through which our healthcare professionals can achieve their personal and professional career goals. Accountable**People, Service, Quality, Communication & Integrity---Where **care** matters most; feel free to contact us to learn more about our services ** we are eager to listen and help.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (561) 212-1727
Fax: (918) 317-0272
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions