Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Nurse Practitioners - On-Site Chronic Disease Management Clinic
Kansas City, MO 64111 United States
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Full Time and Part Time Nurse Practitioner Needed at our On-Site Employer Health Center in the Kansas City, MO area.
At Healthstat, our mission is to improve the health and productivity of participants, reduce overall healthcare costs all while creating an exceptional benefit.
) is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
To learn more about Healthstat:
Education, training, experience:
The clinicians are provided training and support from the Healthstat clinic operations team. Clinic operations are achieved through the use of a state of the art electronic medical record program and predictive modeling tools.
• Must be proficient in Phlebotomy.
• Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Missouri.
• Must be flexible and able to work independently.
• Must have two - five years of professional clinical experience.
• Must have knowledge and experience in health risk assessment, lifestyle risk reduction, disease management, care management and health promotion.
• Must consent to a background check and complete a drug screen.
• Experience in Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine a plus.
• Excellent benefits offered beginning at 20 hours per week.
Terms & Conditions