Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Banner Staffing Service WR
Banner Travel Registered Nurse - OB - Worland, WY
Torrington, WY 82240 United States
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Travel Nurse needed in Worland, Wyoming for Washakie Medical Center. OB Unit, which includes L&D, Post Partum and Well Baby. 12 hour DAY shift. Weekend rotation. OB nurse must have experience in L&D, Post Partum and Well-Baby. Prefer RN be able to also work in Med/Surg Unit, as well, when the OB unit is slow.
Start Date: ASAP
Travel assignments include:
* Full-time hours
* 13 week assignment
* Insurance benefits available
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
About Community Hospital, Torrington
* Community Hospital in Torrington, Wyo. is a 25-bed critical access hospital. We take pride in providing thoughtful medical care to residents in southeast Wyoming and bordering Nebraska communities, and we live our commitment to these communities in many ways. In fact, with the recent completion of an extensive expansion and remodel initiative, we are at an exciting and pivotal point in our development.
* We offer an innovative environment that includes digital mammography, a state-of-the-art emergency department, electronic medical records and a computerized OB system designed to reduce the chances of complications during labor and delivery.
* Our location is in close proximity to the Black Hills, Rocky Mountains, Denver and offers a wide variety of lifestyle advantages, including small town charm and limitless recreational activities.
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
1. Assesses patient physical, psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural and discharge planning needs. Reviews patient history and physical with patient/family and assures completion within appropriate timeframe. Reviews available information obtained by other health care team members. Reviews diagnostics and laboratory data and reports abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers. Completes assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
2. Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan, utilizing assessment data and patient, family and health team input. Initiates a plan of care based on patient-specific needs, assessment data and the medical plan of care. Goals for patient are realistic, measurable and developed in conjunction with the patient/family. Considers the physical, cultural, psychosocial, spiritual, age specific and educational needs of the patient in the plan of are. Plans care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team. Reviews and revises the plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patient's status.
3. Implements the plan of care through direct patient care, coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the health care team. Provides care based on physician orders and the nursing plan of care, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements. Delegates appropriately, and provides nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for whom care is provided.
4. Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and teaching, and revises the plan of care as needed. Evaluates patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members. Evaluates patient's response and the effectiveness of patient teaching.
5. Documents assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the patient record. Documentation is legible, timely and in accordance with policy. Documentation reflects objective/subjective data, nursing interventions and patient's response to treatment. Notes physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Provides care based on the best evidence available and may participate in research activities within clinical practice. Participates in unit or facility shared leadership. Interacts and participates in the education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors. Promotes/supports growth of others through precepting and mentoring when appropriate.
7. Contributes to society through activities that lead to excellent patient outcomes through timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and safe care. Actively participates in the improvement of national nursing quality indicators and outcomes. Such activities may include participating in professional organizations.
* Current Wyoming nurse license
* Must have at least one year current OB nursing experience, which includes L&D, PP, and well baby.
* No new nursing graduates will be considered for this travel position.
* Med/surg nursing experience
To Watch Our Video Click Here
Hours Per Week
36 hr/wk: (.900)
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions