Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Dayton, OH 45390 United States
RN Consultant needed IMMEDIATELY for a long term contract with an indefinite end date to provide on-going supervisory nursing services to Client Organization at a free standing, MRDD skilled residential setting.
1-2 Positions Open; 3pm- 11pm or 11pm - 7am; can work one position part time or flex both shifts for a full time position.
Experience the Cirrus Difference and work for the firm that is owned and operated by Registered Nurses.
Enjoy the benefits of becoming a CIRRUS CONSULTANT
* "Try it before you buy it" and work a contract or PRN through our firm. This option allows you to try out all hospitals before you commit to something permanent. It is like your opportunity to date before you marry it!
* Have the flexibility to make your own schedule when you want to work
* Have the independence to choose where you want to work from location, facility to setting, etc.
* Have the freedom to be in charge of your own destiny
* Have the stability of working for a reputable firm with all the benefits of the big boxed organizations and guaranteed salary!
* Earn top pay in your field
* Stay out of all the politics, drama and required rotations, provide your services and leave the rest to Cirrus!
Partner with Cirrus in your search for your ideal position. We will work for you, do all of the legwork and conduct a search based on your specific requirements, all at no cost to you!
Must have ACUTE CARE experience, minimum of 1 year with excellent assessment skills and proven leadership ability.
Must be comfortable with trachs and supervising in settings with no other collaberating RN's present.
RN Supervisor will not be providing direct patient care but must be knowledgeable and have a comfort level with MRDD population. Supervisory duties will include but not be limited to supervision of staff members to include LPNs, PCTs, etc.
Must be able to respond effectively in emergent situations, crisis situations, and rapid patient status changes.
Must be able to multi task and prioritize work while functioning independently in this role.
Call Micah Mattingly for more details anytime at 937-228-7007 or 937-307-2647 or apply online at www.cirrusconsulting.com.
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions