Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
Medical Assistant, STREETERVILLE REGIONAL PRACT.
Chicago, IL 60611 United States
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team of oncology professionals at Hematology Oncology Associates of Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation- our newest Regional Community Oncology Practice in Streeterville.
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation is a premier, multi-specialty physician organization committed to providing high quality care to patients, and to supporting the research and academic endeavors of the Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University.
The Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation is seeking a Medical Assistant to work in our HOAI - Administration division.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to physicians and nurses by facilitating patient flow
- Assist with various patient care activities, and perform related administrative and clerical functions
- Provide optimal service to patients, respecting and demonstrating patient confidentiality, and work within the established parameters of the job at all times
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma required
- Graduation from an accredited school of medical assisting required
- Certified Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or Registered Medical Assistant by the American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Certification in Basic CPR required
- One to two years of ambulatory care experience preferred
- Completion of a pre-employment competency exam
Education, training, experience:
Weekly Scheduled Hours: 40
Terms & Conditions